Friday, March 30, 2012

Julie and Jason

I have been full of sadness and heartache and my posts have reflected that, but there have been some awesome things happen in the past few weeks!

As you were getting tipsy on green beer for St. Patrick's Day, I was celebrating the marriage of two amazing people. I grew up with Julie. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends. Remember?!  I went to her bachelorette party in Nashville.

She met Jason in college and from the first time I met him, I knew they were the perfect match. You can tell when you are around a couple if they are the real deal. These two are!

They had a stunning wedding, one of the most beautiful I have ever been to. It was full of romance and elegance and her gorgeousness. We danced the night away and celebrated their love. I would show you pictures that I took, but my camera is horrendous and looking at the pics prompted me to make an immediate trip to Best Buy to buy a camera that is suitable.

They used the same videographer that we had for our wedding and they just posted this video...

I mean seriously, how beautiful are they?!

Congratulations Julie and Jason! I love you both :)

Here is to many, many years of happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment