Monday, April 2, 2012

Rudi

Six years ago this little guy was born.

I will never forget the day we brought him home. Tubby, as he was named, was six weeks old and looked so small in my backseat. Little did we know that sweet little pup was going to grow up to be 120 pounds!

Rudi, Rudi-Bear, Rudi-Man or Bub (all names he will respond to) is one of the loves of my life! If you know me well, you know Rudi. He is a gentle giant and wants nothing more than a little love (and maybe a walk) every now and then.  

He is a bit spoiled. His birthday celebrations included a small piece of steak with asparagus (leftover from dinner) and a nice long walk!

Sweet puppy!


This guy loves to swim.

Thanks Aunt Steph for the photo shoot!

Seriously Mom?! Why are you so close?!

Look at that face!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Rudi! I love that pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudi is so cute! Happy belated birthday! We have a lab too, Cruz. They are the best buddies. Don't know what I'd do without ours. :)

    ReplyDelete