Happy Birthday to my beautiful Momma!! Today she is 29,
again!!
This woman is responsible for making me who I am today. Words can’t describe the way that I feel about her. She has always been so much more than a Mom. She is one of my best friends. I talk to her about everything. If it is happening in my life, she knows about it. In fact, she probably knows way more than she cares sometimes.
She has seen me at my best and at my worst. She was there
for my first steps. She helped me through my first break-ups. She helped me get
ready for high school dances. She sat in the principal’s office and defended my
honor when I was suspended from National Honor Society for chewing gum on
school grounds (ridiculous, right?). She was there for the funerals of my close
friends. She helped me get ready for the best day of my life, my wedding. She
was there for me when we were in the hospital delivering Joey. She has always
been there.
She has always stood behind every decision that I have made. She has always encouraged me to do what makes me happy.
She is strong, beautiful, kind, loving, honest… this list could go on and on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
I can only hope that one day I can be half the mother that
you are.

No comments:
Post a Comment