Ok, so I have talked about my friends before. I have raved about how they are the best and
so on. Today, I want to share with you just how wonderful they really are.
On Joey’s due date we received this beautiful gift:
They went together and got Rik and I this beautiful granite
memorial stone and forget-me-not plants to create a garden for him. They know
how much I love having my gardens and they thought this would be perfect. I
could not agree more. As soon as I saw it, I had the perfect place to put it.
Welcome to Joey’s Memorial Garden:
It is stunning and brings me so much peace. I love everything about it.
When reading about the plants, I learned that they will bloom every year in the spring. This means that every year around Joey's due date, I will have blooming blue forget-me-not's to admire. How perfect is that?
This group of women is the most thoughtful, loving, caring
group in the world. We have been through sorority pledging, college parties, graduations,
break-ups, marriages, divorces, pregnancies and miscarriages. We have
celebrated the best of best times and cried together during the worst of worst
times.
This is the same group of women who presented me with a
donation, in Joey’s honor, to the March of Dimes at his funeral.
I am so blessed to have each and every one of them in my
life.
I love you guys!
I know you have wonderful friends, and they really are! I love Joey's garden, it is beautiful. I can't wait to see those forget-me-nots in bloom :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing! I love it so much and am so happy it brings you peace :) You deserve it! And so does Joey!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! So sweet!!!!!
ReplyDelete