Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Deals

As promised, today I will let you in on my dirty little secret… I am obsessed with daily deals websites!
Checking said sites, may or may not be, one of the first things I do upon my arrival at work.
My newest find: Zulily.
You may already know about this site, if not I suggest you check it out. The target audience is moms. However, if you don’t have children don’t let that deter you, it has something for every woman.  They have great deals on clothing and accessories (along with home goods, maternity wear, baby clothes, etc.).
They spotlight different designers every day and offer discounts on their lines. I could spend hours perusing the deals and deciding on what to purchase. For example, Saturday they advertised a website full of summer dresses for $8.99! Yep, I bought this one.


Other daily deal sites that I frequent include:
Groupon. I highly suggest you check this daily (or a few times a week).  I am now a Groupon VIP!  A year of cosmo for $5.99, a trip to NYC for $50, $40 worth of food at Wine Guy for $20, eight dog washes at the local pet store for $20.  How can a girl turn these deals down?!

Woot. My husband turned me on to this site. (He can deny it all that he wants, he is as much of a sucker for daily deals as I am!) They offer one deal a day and when it’s gone, it’s gone. The parent site tends to offer more tech type deals, nonetheless good deals. I would estimate that we have over 30 cords/wires/whatevers that he has bought from this site. If you need a cord, chances are we have at least two to spare. Right, babe?!
Woot also offers several subsidiary sites that have daily deals: Community Deals, Wine Deals and Home Deals.
All of these sites have apps that make it nice and easy to be a sucker (like me) and spend your money on things that you probably don’t need, but buy because it’s a good deal. 
Now that I have let you in on my dirty secret, enjoy :)
Oh, and if you have a deals site that you frequent, you better clue me in!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these websites too, so handy. But I am always so tempted, feel like I need it ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm obsessed too!! LivingSocial is my favorite, but I stalk Groupon, Moolala and SweetJack too!! I may be adding zulily to the list now. I'm you're newest follower..I saw you at running in stilettos, and then I saw your sweet black lab, and I was hooked. I love my black lab, Harley, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen! I am so happy you wrote on Holly's blog because now I can follow yours!! I love it already :)

    ReplyDelete