Oh Monday, we
meet again…
How was your weekend?
We had a lovely weekend. Friday, I helped celebrate the birth of a
great friend. Saturday, I went to my sister’s softball game and then took her
dress shopping for her first spring formal! Yesterday, I ran six miles and finished a few projects around the house.
Speaking of projects, here are a few updates:
Project One: Half Marathon. I am not exactly sure this counts
as a project, but we are going to go with it! I am going to
attempt this marathon. My trainer (aka Holly) keeps telling me I am going to be
fine and I can do it. We ran six miles yesterday! It is nowhere near the
13.1 that we will run in a mere three weeks, but I felt pretty good doing it.
Project Two: New Washer and Dryer. I wrote about this
adventure here. Let me just say, I am in love with my
new washer and dryer.
The first washing machine that was delivered was faulty. This made us really nervous about the quality. When the delivery men showed up with the second washing machine, they could tell by looking at the first one that it had a bad motor. They assured us it was a bad apple and not reflective of the quality.
How was your weekend?
The first washing machine that was delivered was faulty. This made us really nervous about the quality. When the delivery men showed up with the second washing machine, they could tell by looking at the first one that it had a bad motor. They assured us it was a bad apple and not reflective of the quality.
The new one works like a charm! If you are in the market for new, I would recommend these in a heartbeat. They are big and beautiful and awesome. They even sing a little song when the cycle is over (this is Rik's favorite part, he does a little dance).
Before the set were delivered, we put a fresh coat of paint on the walls and bought a fun wall decal.
Project Three: Garden. I planted the beginnings of my garden a few weeks ago. I can’t believe how well it is doing. I had to transplant the zucchini plant because it got too big for the container. I foresee lots of fresh salsa in my future!
Have a great day!
Tomorrow I will write about my new addiction…
I just came over from Holly's blog! :) I'm a new follower!! (I love the decal above the washer and dryer... so cute!)
ReplyDeletenew follower too! the renovations look great!!
ReplyDeleteYour laundry room is so cute! If mine weren't literally in the dungeon of our house I would be all over that decal!
ReplyDelete