Dear Joey-
Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. They ask that we light a candle for you as a
way to honor your life. So we did just that.
Tonight Daddy and I lit this candle in your memory and also in
memory of your friends Jack, Leah and Hope.
There is not a minute that goes by that I don’t think
of you. I hope you are being good up there and watching out for us, we both
know Daddy and I could use a little extra help sometimes ;)
I miss you so much, especially this Fall season. I had my first glass of cider a few weeks ago
and it made me cry. Remember how (strangely enough) that was the only thing I
could hold down for six weeks? Remember how I ate concord grapes every day for
a week until I threw up? I ate a whole bushel of them today and thought of you
every time I popped one in my mouth. Remember how I was so excited when Daddy
got me an OSU shirt and when I put it on you were showing through? Remember
how one year ago today we got to see you for the first time dancing around on
the ultrasound?
I hope you remember every moment we had together because I
will treasure every single one for the rest of my life.
I love you Joey.
| With me every step of the way. |
Please say a prayer today for all of the babies gone to soon and the families that miss them more than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment