Dear Richard-
Today is the third anniversary of the best day of my life, the day we promised to love each other forever! Aren’t you lucky?!
I have known that what we have is special since the first night we walked across campus in the rain.
I now know that what we have is more than special, it’s unbreakable. 2012 tried to destroy us, but it didn’t. We are stronger and happier than ever.
You make me giggle with your silliness. You give me strength and courage when I struggle to find it. You help me find peace when I am certain it doesn’t exist.
We aren’t perfect, we make mistakes. More importantly, we forgive. That’s what we do.
You are my best friend and I can’t imagine walking this journey without you.
I Love You! Happy Anniversary!!
You read that right, we got married on Halloween. Here are a few shots from our big day:















No comments:
Post a Comment