Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lots of Excitement

Happy Hump Day friends! So far today, I have spilled half my coffee on my desk, dropped a bowl of oatmeal (uncooked) on my office floor and accidentally put my water in the freezer instead of the fridge (now it is frozen solid). FAIL.  At least it is already Wednesday. I love long weekends and short weeks!
 
Labor day weekend was full of excitement for us. Saturday was spent hanging with friends and watching the first Ohio State game of the season. Go Bucks!
Sunday we went surprised Rik’s parents with a mini 30th Anniversary party.  His sister gets the credit for organizing the soiree. We met at her place and then drove to his parents together. We sent our pups in the house first with anniversary balloons around their necks.  We took them for dinner and drinks at the Cheesecake Factory.  It was so much fun surprising them and celebrating 30 years! The evening ended with his mom putting on her wedding dress. I can only pray that I will still fit into my dress after 30 years! She looked great!
 
Happy 30th Anniversary to the best in-laws a girl could ask for. I mean, seriously, the best!
 
Monday, we got the exciting news that great friends of ours welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Ella Grace. Jen is a close friend of mine, stemming back to my college/sorority years. She has been such a great support person for me since January. They have two angel babies and finally have one that they get to take home. I could not be happier for them!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this little one.
 
Meet Ella Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment